Logan Graba Saturday, Oct 03 Download
303 817 9128 | email@example.com
I want to contribute hard work, experience, and knowledge to the community in a meaningful way while expanding upon these qualities in a team environment.
Web Development Contractor October 2014 – Current
Self-Employed in Longmont, CO
- Involved in several projects from design to deployment for small and medium-sized clients – both onsite and remotely – as either developer or consulting advisor.
- Used Adobe Experience Manager to streamline website development, inbound marketing design, analysis, and continued deployment of personalized, accessible user experiences.
- Optimized websites for search engine and user interaction using Adobe Analytics (AMC) and Google Analytics with an end goal of driving conversions while taking user metrics.
- Used PHP frameworks Laravel and Slim for back end development.
- Made extensive use of Bootstrap, Foundation 5, and Jquery front-end frameworks for responsive designs.
- Utilized workflow tools like Git repositories, Composer, Gulp, and Grunt within both Linux and Windows.
Lighting Engineer March 2013 – September 2014
Independent Testing Laboratories in Longmont, CO
- Managed photometric technicians in Integrating Sphere/Spectroradiometric Testing Laboratory and approved their reports for delivery to customers.
- Modified data collection and testing processes for an overall reduced uncertainty in measurement and increase in automation and efficiency.
- Designed and upgraded Java programs to collect and interpret data from goniophotometers and spectroradiometers for internal and external testing purposes.
- Serviced and trouble-shot a medium-sized collection of employee workstations, printers, and related network devices. Created integrated VBA and shell scripts for applicable, secure data transfer and trained employees in the usage of these scripts and related software.
- Maintained and managed Ubuntu OS based servers with Samba fileshare, Openfire XMPP Server, Oracle VM Virtual Box, Apache/MySQL/PHP, and other production-scale utilities for small to large-scale user bases.
- Developed website with responsive layout using Wordpress content management system. Custom-coded plugins and layout with a focus on search engine optimization.
Web Developer January 2008 - June 2011
Soil Health Solutions LLC in Boulder, CO
- Implemented and maintained yearly advertising programs and content expansion.
- Instructed employees in technical issues and processes related to website functions and e-commerce.
- Developed statistical data and analysis reports of the data with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and advertising process efficacy using Google tools.
Research Assistant March 2009 - February 2010
University of Colorado in Boulder, CO
- Simulated high-energy particle collisions for analysis of unique detector designs with specialized FORTRAN and Java physics programming packages.
- Produced statistical analyses as benchmarks in proof of detector concept viability and effectiveness.
- Constructed statistical analysis reports of simulations in LaTeX.
Web Developer and Social Media Consultant March 2008 – January 2010
Movement Strategy in Boulder, CO
- Generated copywriting, graphics, logos, and layouts.
- Developed and maintained inbound marketing schemes as part of a small team across multiple media.
Optical Fabrication Technician I July 2007 - August 2008
Research Electro Optics in Boulder, CO
- Fabricated a large variety of optical components via shaping, blocking, milling, grinding, and polishing.
- Assured quality by cleaning and measurement of many of the same components via usage of microscope, interferometry, gauges, and visual inspection.
- Participated in ion-beam sputtering and electron-beam vapor deposition processes and maintained vacuum chambers, rotation platters, and related apparatus within cleanroom environment.
Manufacturing and Optical Technician June 2006 - June 2007
Vescent Photonics in Denver, CO
- Constructed metal mounts and optical components to within .004 inch tolerance using end mill, drill press, and other metalworking tools.
- Designed PCBs and assembled circuitry using surface-mount soldering techniques and tested for acceptable function, electrical properties, and signal characteristics by using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters, and other tools.
- Built and tested electro-optical waveguide and liquid-crystal assemblies for reduced light loss and increased deflection angle.
University of Colorado at Boulder
B.S. Physics with Minor in Mathematics - May 6, 2011
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, LaTeX, LabView, MATLAB, Mathematica, Small-scale Server Administration (Samba, Apache/MySQL/PHP, Openfire), Visual Studio, Eclipse, Subversion.
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Programming competency in C, C++, Java, Javascipt, HTML, CSS, PHP with MySQL Database, VBA and Python.
- Very comfortable with Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat) and Windows operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of popular web-based content management systems – Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager, and Drupal.
- Bilingual – English / Spanish.
References are available on request.